Massage? At work? Yes, it really works.
We design our customized chair massage programs exclusively for the corporate world. That means all we need is a quiet room on-site. Clients remain fully clothed and we don’t use oils, which can stain clothing. We offer massage in 10, 15, or 20-minute increments* to fit within standard break and lunch times. Our therapist massages the client’s upper body, including the head, neck, shoulders, back, arms, and hands. You’ll be amazed at what a healthy transformation even ten minutes a week makes, when it’s done on a consistent basis. Employees experience an immediate and lasting sense of physical and mental well-being…and that’s just for starters.
Stream-lined so there are no lines, no interruptions, no concerns.
Corporate Soul schedules all appointments with a small break between clients, ensuring a smooth transition. We work quietly and efficiently to avoid any interruption to the office workflow. Our massage therapists are always insured and either licensed or certified, according to individual state regulations.
*Extended appointment times can be arranged at the client’s request.
We’re all about flexibility. Pick a payment option that best suits your company.
We customize every program to fit each client’s needs. Rates are based on those needs and the number of employees using our services. We also offer special rate packages for clients with multiple locations.
In addition, clients can choose from the following payment options:
- Employer Paid – Corporate Soul bills your company the full amount.
- Employee Paid – Your company will have several options available for the employee to pay for the massages. Options include a convenient online booking system, or direct pay by your employee to our therapist at the time of the massage. Service options decided by the company prior to massage implementation.
- Employer/Employee Paid – Employees pay for half the amount of the massage on our online booking system or directly to our therapist at the time of service. Corporate Soul bills your company for the remaining half of the fee. Service options decided by the company prior to massage implementation.
The gift that adds that perfect touch.
Corporate Soul gift certificates are the perfect office gift for any occasion. Here are just a few ideas:
- Employee incentives and appreciation.
- Congratulations for promotions, work anniversaries, or retirement.
- Personal celebrations: birthday, wedding, new baby.
- Holiday gift exchange.
We accept cash, checks and credit cards when employee pays for services. For employer paid arrangements, we accept checks and all major credit cards.